current version from: 22th October 09
Please test DEVAKEY Sanskrit Editor
A simple-to-use software
for writing and/or converting Devanagari and romanized Sanskrit
- Devakey lets you import Sanskrit Transliteration-texts of different formats.
- Devakey converts back and forth between Devanagari and Transliteration,
you may type one or the other way.
- Devakey makes it easy to type Devanagari, as it generates all necessary
- Including vedic accents.
- Devakey is a Microsoft-Windows Program, but it may be transferred to
Java, a platform-independend programming-language, if there is interest
- Devakey comes with a professional Devanagari and Transliteration True
Type or Postscript font.
- Devakey can be extended, expanded, customized, generalized - as you desire
- View a sample
- What others think of Devakey.
- Download a Postscript-file you can print with any Postscript-printer
to evaluate the excellent printing-quality of DEVAKEY: gita.ps
- View the MANUAL for DEVAKEY to see how easy
it is to use Devakey.
- You have already installed Devakey and want to buy it now? See the ordering-informations of Devakey.
Please feel free to contact the author of the
Here you can download the latest version of DEVAKEY (3.0.5)
- newcomers may try the Testversion.
DEVAKEY is a Windows-program, it runs on any Windows-version except the FarEast-Versions with Wide-Char-System.
I started on an unicode-version, but that might still take some time.
If you want to install DEVAKEY the first time, then you should download
the full version,
otherwise just click on the Update.
To install DEVAKEY, just run the program you
downloaded. It is a selfextracting archive that will automatically start the setup.
Start downloading by clicking the link:
The full program:
Feel free to download the program DEVAKEY. It will run as a demo, until
you enter a registration key. The demo version will neither save nor print,
but you can test all the functionality of the program. You find instructions
on how to get a registration key, when you run the program.
DEVAZIP.EXE (3.7 MB)
or Update: Just unzip the files into the folder, where you have installed DEVAKEY and then run the program.
(no current update, please load the new complete program.)
Send comments about Devakey